Thursday, April 16, 2009

Romans 8:38-39
"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow- not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. "

mmm i could read this verse ALLL day long!!

This reminds me of the love my mom has for me... nothing i could ever do would make her love me less:) AND if my mom loves me this much- think of how much the LORD loves me- wowow haha i can't imagine. 
so comforting, so wonderful- 
" Thank you thank you Lord, for loving me despite everything else:) thank you for your word, and the daily reassurance of how precious we are to you- thank you for stretching me and teaching me new things. Please help me to show love for others around me, let everyone i come in contact with know your love." :)

No comments: